Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OK, a bit more info for those of you who care.  I leave for Williamsport, via Philadelphia, on Monday the 13th. I'll spend the nite in Philly, and take the 3 hour drive up to Williamsport on Tuesday the 14th.  We've got a Managers, Coaches and Umpire meeting that nite around 7:00.  Another meeting the next morning to get acquianted with procedures and such, take pictures, and then join the LL Parade that evening.  Thursday we get our field orientations for ground rules etc. and then, and then, and then.....Friday we get to start calling balls and strikes !  As far as "my schedule" goes, all I have at this time is the master schedule.  You can get a copy of that here -World Series Schedule.  By the way, all times are Eastern Standard Time, which makes them about 3 hours off for those of you back home.  More when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment